Category: Assignment Editing
6 Most common mistakes to avoid in essay writingDecember 27th, 2017
6 Most Common Mistakes To Avoid In Essay Writing
Essay writing generally does require expertise and a good hold of the English language. Apart from this, structuring of an essay needs to be done in an appropriate manner. All essays may not necessarily follow the same pattern of writing. It needs conscious efforts to put the right words on paper without making mistakes.
Some of the key mistakes to avoid while writing an essay are listed as follows:
The well organized essay is highly appreciated and can lead to an acceptance after submission of work. Usually, this starts with an effective start of an essay. An introduction of an essay should give primary idea of the topic and it should not be confusing for the reader. It should rather draw the interest of the person reading your text. Also, it is important to note that the introduction is not about summarizing the entire essay.
Grammatical errors can ruin the entire essay and can lead to an excellent write-up turning into a disaster. Grammar holds a lot of importance while writing essays and assignments. Use of correct noun forms is important because it serves the purpose of both-the subject and the object. Similarly, appropriate use of verb forms needs to be checked. Another avoidable mistake could be right placement of pronouns without overusing it and correct use of the apostrophe mark when use of possessive noun is done.
While writing in any language, spelling mistakes are never avoided by your reader. Be it any subject or topic, spelling errors requires a vigilant check before submission of academic assignment work or essay write-up. Nowadays, even software applications have been developed to check all spellings of your written work in a few minutes and you should not be reluctant in using such softwares. Also, re-checking after that would also be important.
Use of more than required words
To write an essay which is easily and clearly understood by readers, usage of number of words is important. With use of a number of words in order to explain a point, the reader often faces difficulty in understanding the right meaning of the written text.
Poorly divided paragraphs in an essay leads to ill-presentation of your topic. Length of paragraphs should also be kept in mind and mistakes should be avoided pertaining to it. Hence, organizing the information in your mind on the chosen topic and then, presenting the same in an essay is important.
Lack of proofreading activity
Proofreading and editing is an important activity when one writes an assignment or an essay. One should always come back to the written text after finishing it and re-read it for any kind of mistakes if made. This would definitely fetch you better grades.
Try to input your information in an easier way to understand and as per your need take the help of the expert agencies engaged in providing services for effective essay or assignment writing.
The 10 most vital editing prompts to get you a quick approval for your MBA assignmentsMarch 7th, 2017
The 10 most vital editing prompts to get you a quick approval for your MBA assignments
Editing a document can improve the quality of the document to a great extent. Somehow, there are students who believe that this task isn’t important and so do not give much emphasis to this action all together. If your work isn’t edited well or you haven’t done editing altogether, it can change the meaning of your content for the reader sometimes. The good news is that there are simple and easy to adopt editing prompts that can help you to get your task done without any frustration. you may have a look at the following prompts for your MBA assignment or Masters Dissertation to make your task easier:
- After you have completed your writing, stay away from your assignment for a short span. Perhaps few days if possible. Come back to it with a refreshed perspective so that you can catch mistakes and errors more easily.
- Eliminate words that are repetitive and rather replace them with synonyms, ensuring that this task does not change the meaning of the document.
- Read out your work to your own self and give a genuine feedback that whether or not you are happy with the work and how are the concepts and the thoughts aligned together. Upon reading it should give you the message like the way you would want it to go to the reader.
- If workable, have a friend review your work once. This would reinforce the changes you thought you wanted to make.
- Make a conscious effort to simplify complex sentences. Shorten the sentences that are too long. Beyond that, wherever you find concepts and thoughts repeating themselves, try to get rid of them.
- Keep the editing task as a job after the writing task is accomplished, to do it as a single dedicated effort rather than doing it between the writing effort. That would break the connectivity with writing and make you lose the thought and focus on the task at hand.
- Before you venture into editing your MBA or masters assignment, get some experience on editing with online tutorials. It would acquaint you with the basic elements of editing and spot the errors easily and do more effective corrections.
- If you can manage a blind review for your work or find someone you don’t know, to look at your work, it would be the best editing support you can get because it would be free from any kind of biases and prejudices because of non familiarity with the author.
How to Reduce PlagiarismNovember 23rd, 2015
In the process of writing dissertation, you refer many books, research papers and journal to get information for your paper. When you borrow information and ideas from other sources and incorporate it into your paper there is a risk of creating a plagiarised content. Here are simple steps that you can follow to avoid plagiarism…Read More
MLA Style Guide and the Proper Use of Uppercase Letter AbbreviationsMarch 26th, 2015
he Modern Language Association is one of the commonly used language guides in the world today. Students in the social sciences, humanities and arts are known to use this guide quite a lot when they are working on their dissertation projects. The style guide lays down rules for every aspect of a document. One of the things that the style …Read More
How to get marketing assignment help onlineJanuary 20th, 2014
Most of the marketing don’t know the significance of submitting quality assignments. Students from management background need to write assignments on various topics like – finance, marketing, management, human resources etc. Marketing assignments are a bit tougher compared to the others, as they require proper research and analysis…Read More