The 10 most vital editing prompts to get you a quick approval for your MBA assignmentsMarch 7th, 2017
The 10 most vital editing prompts to get you a quick approval for your MBA assignments
Editing a document can improve the quality of the document to a great extent. Somehow, there are students who believe that this task isn’t important and so do not give much emphasis to this action all together. If your work isn’t edited well or you haven’t done editing altogether, it can change the meaning of your content for the reader sometimes. The good news is that there are simple and easy to adopt editing prompts that can help you to get your task done without any frustration. you may have a look at the following prompts for your MBA assignment or Masters Dissertation to make your task easier:
- After you have completed your writing, stay away from your assignment for a short span. Perhaps few days if possible. Come back to it with a refreshed perspective so that you can catch mistakes and errors more easily.
- Eliminate words that are repetitive and rather replace them with synonyms, ensuring that this task does not change the meaning of the document.
- Read out your work to your own self and give a genuine feedback that whether or not you are happy with the work and how are the concepts and the thoughts aligned together. Upon reading it should give you the message like the way you would want it to go to the reader.
- If workable, have a friend review your work once. This would reinforce the changes you thought you wanted to make.
- Make a conscious effort to simplify complex sentences. Shorten the sentences that are too long. Beyond that, wherever you find concepts and thoughts repeating themselves, try to get rid of them.
- Keep the editing task as a job after the writing task is accomplished, to do it as a single dedicated effort rather than doing it between the writing effort. That would break the connectivity with writing and make you lose the thought and focus on the task at hand.
- Before you venture into editing your MBA or masters assignment, get some experience on editing with online tutorials. It would acquaint you with the basic elements of editing and spot the errors easily and do more effective corrections.
- If you can manage a blind review for your work or find someone you don’t know, to look at your work, it would be the best editing support you can get because it would be free from any kind of biases and prejudices because of non familiarity with the author.
Assignment TutorAugust 30th, 2016
While Assignment India can help you through reference assignments in all subjects and topics, we also support you through a specialised assignment tutor, if they can be more beneficial to you. Our assignment tutor can guide you towards the right technique and strategy for developing an impressive…Read More
How to Write an Effective Assignment?December 17th, 2015
Writing an assignment is not a difficult task, but to make it effective and impress the evaluator requires a thorough understanding of subject and presentation skills of your ideas. Here are tips on how you can write an effective assignment…Read More
Simple But Smart Tips To Write Your Management AssignmentsJuly 31st, 2015
One of the very first things that your supervisor would look for in your assignment is whether you have answered the questions that have been asked. It is, therefore, essential to word the essay title properly. It should be written in such a way that it raises a set of complex issues. Here is how to write your assignment successfully…Read More